Cette traduction est incomplète. Aidez à traduire cet article depuis l'anglais.
Here you'll find links to each of the guides introducing and explaining each of the APIs that make up the Web development architecture.
- DOM developer guide
- The Document Object Model is an API for HTML and XML documents. It provides a structural representation of the document, enabling the developer to modify its content and visual presentation. Essentially, it connects web pages to scripts or programming languages.
- File System API guide
- The File System API simulates a local file system that web apps can navigate around. You can develop apps that can read, write, and create files and directories in a virtual, sandboxed file system.
- Introduction to the Camera API
- Through the Camera API, it is possible to take pictures with your device's camera and upload them into the current web page.
- Using the Gamepad API
- HTML5 introduced many of the necessary components for rich, interactive game development. Technologies like
Join the Web API community on our mailing list or newsgroup:
These topics may also be of interest: