This feature is non-standard and is not on a standards track. Do not use it on production sites facing the Web: it will not work for every user. There may also be large incompatibilities between implementations and the behavior may change in the future.
- Returns a
BluetoothDeviceobject with the specified options.
- Provides advertising data about a particular Bluetooth device.
- Provides propertieds of a particular
- Represents a Bluetooth device inside a particular script execution environment.
- Represents a GATT Characteristic, which is a basic data element that provides further information about a peripheral’s service.
- Represents a GATT Descriptor, which provides further information about a characteristic’s value.
- Represents a GATT Server on a remote device.
- Represents a service provided by a GATT server, including a device, a list of referenced services, and a list of the characteristics of this service.
|Web Bluetooth||Draft||Initial definition.|
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari (WebKit)|
|Feature||Android||Android Webview||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||Firefox OS||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile||Chrome for Android|
|Basic support||No support||No support||?||?||?||?||?||48.0 |
 Behind a flag. Chrome OS only.
 Behind a flag. Requires Android 6 (Marshmallow).