The Web Bluetooth API provides the ability to connect and interact with Bluetooth Low Energy peripherals.
- Returns a
Promise to a
BluetoothDevice object with the specified options.
- Provides advertising data about a particular Bluetooth device.
- Provides propertieds of a particular
- Represents a Bluetooth device inside a particular script execution environment.
- Represents a GATT Characteristic, which is a basic data element that provides further information about a peripheral’s service.
- Represents a GATT Descriptor, which provides further information about a characteristic’s value.
- Represents a GATT Server on a remote device.
- Represents a service provided by a GATT server, including a device, a list of referenced services, and a list of the characteristics of this service.
Document Tags and Contributors
Last updated by: