This page is not complete.
USBInterface interface of the WebUSB API provides information about an interface provided by the USB device. An interface represents a feature of the device which implements a particular protocol and may contain endpoints for bidirectional communication.
- Creates a new
USBInterfaceobject which will be populated with information about the interface on the provided
USBConfigurationwith the given interface number.
- Returns the interface number of this interface. This is equal to the
bInterfaceNumberfield of the interface descriptor defining this interface.
- Returns the currently selected alternative configuration of this interface. By default this is the
0. It can be changed by calling
USBDevice.selectAlternateInterface()with any other value found in
- Returns an array containing instances of the
USBAlternateInterfaceinterface describing each of the alternative configurations possible for this interface.
- Returns whether or not this interface has been claimed by the current page by calling
The definition of 'USBInterface' in that specification.
BCD tables only load in the browser