shape-margin CSS property adds a margin to
- Initial value
- Applies to floats
- Inherited no
- Percentages refer to the width of the element’s containing block
- Computed value as specified
- Animatable yes, as a length, percentage or calc(); when both values are lengths, they are interpolated as lengths; when both values are percentages, they are interpolated as percentages; otherwise, both values are converted into a calc() function that is the sum of a length and a percentage (each possibly zero), and these calc() functions have each half interpolated as real numbers.
- Canonical order the unique non-ambiguous order defined by the formal grammar
/* <length> values */
/* <percentage> values */
/* Global values */
- Sets the margin of the shape to the
- Sets the margin of the shape to a percentage of the width of the element's containing block.
<length> | <percentage>
||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)
Document Tags and Contributors