Enables the style sheets matching the specified name in the current style sheet set, and disables all other style sheets (except those without a title, which are always enabled).
- The name of the style sheets to enable. All style sheets with a title that match this name will be enabled, while all others that have a title will be disabled. Specify an empty string for the
nameparameter to disable all alternate and preferred style sheets (but not the persistent style sheets; that is, those with no
- Title matches are case-sensitive.
- Calling this method with a
namehas no effect; if you want to disable all alternate and preferred style sheets, you must pass "", the empty string.
- Stylesheets that don't have a title are never affected by this method.
- This method never affects the values of
document.enableStyleSheetsForSet("Some style sheet set name");