This feature is obsolete. Although it may still work in some browsers, its use is discouraged since it could be removed at any time. Try to avoid using it.
Enables the style sheets matching the specified name in the current style sheet set, and disables all other style sheets (except those without a title, which are always enabled).
- The name of the style sheets to enable. All style sheets with a title that match
this name will be enabled, while all others that have a title will be disabled.
Specify an empty string for the name parameter to disable all alternate and
preferred style sheets (but not the persistent style sheets; that is, those with no
- Title matches are case-sensitive.
- Calling this method with a
nullname has no effect; if you want to disable all alternate and preferred style sheets, you must pass "", the empty string.
- Stylesheets that don't have a title are never affected by this method.
- This method never affects the values of
document.enableStyleSheetsForSet("Some style sheet set name");
BCD tables only load in the browser