eval), object introspection (via
Looking to become a front-end web developer?
We have put together a course that includes all the essential information you need to work towards your goal.
- Client-side web APIs
Explores what APIs are, and how to use some of the most common APIs you'll come across often in your development work.
- Equality comparisons and sameness
===, loose equality using
==, and the
- Enumerability and ownership of properties
How different methods that visit a group of object properties one-by-one handle the enumerability and ownership of properties.
A closure is the combination of a function and the lexical environment within which that function was declared.
- Inheritance and the prototype chain
Explanation of the widely misunderstood and underestimated prototype-based inheritance.
- Memory Management
- Concurrency model and Event Loop
- Standard objects
- Expressions and operators
- Statements and declarations