This HTML reference describes all elements and attributes of HTML, including global attributes that apply to all elements.
- HTML element reference
- This page lists all the HTML elements, which are created using tags.
- HTML attribute reference
- Elements in HTML have attributes; these are additional values that configure the elements or adjust their behavior in various ways to meet the criteria the users want.
- Global attributes
- Global attributes are attributes common to all HTML elements; they can be used on all elements, though they may have no effect on some elements.
- Link types
- In HTML, the following link types indicate the relationship between two documents, in which one links to the other using an <a>, <area>, or <link> element.
- Content Categories
- Every HTML element is a member of one or more content categories — these categories group elements that share common characteristics.
- Date and time formats used in HTML
- Certain HTML elements allow you to specify dates and/or times as the value or as the value of an attribute. These include the date and time variations of the
<input>element as well as the