Get information about installed add-ons.
management API you can:
- get information about installed add-ons
- enable/disable add-ons
- uninstall add-ons
- find out which permission warnings are given for particular add-ons or manifests
- get notifications of add-ons being installed, uninstalled, enabled, or disabled.
Most of these operations require the "management" API permission. Operations that don't provide access to other add-ons don't require this permission.
- An object that contains information about an installed add-on.
- Returns information about all installed add-ons.
- Returns information about a particular add-on, given its ID.
- Returns information about the calling add-on.
- Installs a particular theme, given its URL at addons.mozilla.org.
- Uninstalls a particular add-on, given its ID.
- Uninstalls the calling add-on.
- Get the set of permission warnings for a particular add-on, given its ID.
- Get the set of permission warnings that would be displayed for the given manifest string.
- Enable/disable a particular add-on, given its ID.
BCD tables only load in the browser
Microsoft Edge compatibility data is supplied by Microsoft Corporation and is included here under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.