Get information about installed add-ons.
management API you can:
- get information about installed add-ons
- enable/disable add-ons
- uninstall add-ons
- find out which permission warnings are given for particular add-ons or manifests
- get notifications of add-ons being installed, uninstalled, enabled, or disabled.
Most of these operations require the "management" API permission. Operations that don't provide access to other add-ons don't require this permission.
- An object that contains information about an installed add-on.
- Returns information about all installed add-ons.
- Returns information about a particular add-on, given its ID.
- Returns information about the calling add-on.
- Installs a particular theme, given its URL at addons.mozilla.org.
- Uninstalls a particular add-on, given its ID.
- Uninstalls the calling add-on.
- Get the set of permission warnings for a particular add-on, given its ID.
- Get the set of permission warnings that would be displayed for the given manifest string.
- Enable/disable a particular add-on, given its ID.
BCD tables only load in the browser