Bản dịch này chưa hoàn thành. Xin hãy giúp dịch bài viết này từ tiếng Anh
<canvas> thuộc tính. Nó có thể được sử dụng cho hình động, đồ họa game, trực quan hóa dữ liệu, xử lí ảnh và video trong thời gian thực.
Canvas API tập trung vào đồ họa 2D. WebGL API, nó cũng sử dụng
<canvas> , để vẽ đồ họa 2D và 3D.
Ví dụ đơn giản
This simple example draws a green rectangle onto a canvas.
Document.getElementById() method gets a reference to the HTML
<canvas> element. Next, the
HTMLCanvasElement.getContext() method gets that element's context—the thing onto which the drawing will be rendered.
The actual drawing is done using the
CanvasRenderingContext2D interface. The
fillStyle property makes the rectangle green. The
fillRect() method places its top-left corner at (10, 10), and gives it a size of 150 units wide by 100 tall.
const canvas = document.getElementById('canvas'); const ctx = canvas.getContext('2d'); ctx.fillStyle = 'green'; ctx.fillRect(10, 10, 150, 100);
Note: The interfaces related to the
WebGLRenderingContext are referenced under WebGL.
CanvasCaptureMediaStream is a related interface.
Guides and tutorials
- Canvas tutorial
- A comprehensive tutorial covering both the basic usage of the Canvas API and its advanced features.
- HTML5 Canvas Deep Dive
- A hands-on, book-length introduction to the Canvas API and WebGL.
- Canvas Handbook
- A handy reference for the Canvas API.
- Demo: A basic ray-caster
- A demo of ray-tracing animation using canvas.
- Manipulating video using canvas
<canvas>to manipulate video data in real time.
The Canvas API is extremely powerful, but not always simple to use. The libraries listed below can make the creation of canvas-based projects faster and easier.
- EaselJS is an open-source canvas library that makes creating games, generative art, and other highly graphical experiences easy.
- Fabric.js is an open-source canvas library with SVG parsing capabilities.
- heatmap.js is an open-source library for creating canvas-based data heat maps.
- Konva.js is a 2D canvas library for desktop and mobile applications.
- p5.js has a full set of canvas drawing functionality for artists, designers, educators, and beginners.
- Paper.js is an open-source vector graphics scripting framework that runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas.
- Phaser is a fast, free and fun open source framework for Canvas and WebGL powered browser games.
- Processing.js is a port of the Processing visualization language.
- Pts.js is a library for creative coding and visualization in canvas and SVG.
- Rekapi is an animation key-framing API for Canvas.
- The ZIM framework provides conveniences, components, and controls for coding creativity on the canvas — includes accessibility and hundreds of colorful tutorials.
Note: See the WebGL API for 2D and 3D libaries that use WebGL.
|HTML Living Standard
The definition of 'the 2D rendering context' in that specification.
Mozilla applications gained support for
<canvas> starting with Gecko 1.8 (Firefox 1.5). The element was originally introduced by Apple for the OS X Dashboard and Safari. Internet Explorer supports
<canvas> from version 9 onwards; for earlier versions of IE, a page can effectively add support for
<canvas> by including a script from Google's Explorer Canvas project. Google Chrome and Opera 9 also support