Congratulations! You finished the Canvas tutorial! This knowledge will help you to make great 2D graphics on the web.
More examples and tutorials
There are a variety of demos and further explanations about canvas on these sites:
- Front End Developer Playground & Code Editor in the Browser.
- Applications, games, tools and tutorials for the HTML5 canvas element.
- Examples for most canvas APIs.
- 31 days of Canvas tutorials
- Game development
- Gaming is one of the most popular computer activities. New technologies are constantly arriving to make it possible to develop better and more powerful games that can be run in any standards-compliant web browser.
Other Web APIs
These APIs might be useful, when working further with canvas and graphics:
- API for rendering interactive 3D graphics.
- Scalable Vector Graphics let you describe images as sets of vectors (lines) and shapes in order to allow them to scale smoothly regardless of the size at which they're drawn.
- Web Audio
- The Web Audio API provides a powerful and versatile system for controlling audio on the Web, allowing developers to choose audio sources, add effects to audio, create audio visualizations, apply spatial effects (such as panning) and much more.
- Questions tagged with "canvas".
- Comments about this tutorial – the MDN documentation community
- If you have any comments about this tutorial or want to thank us, feel free to reach out to us!