यह अनुवाद अधूरा है। कृपया इस लेख को अंग्रेजी से अनुवाद करने में मदद करें
This HTML reference describes all elements and attributes of HTML, including global attributes that apply to all elements.
- HTML element reference
- This page lists all the HTML elements, which are created using tags.
- HTML attribute reference
- Elements in HTML have attributes; these are additional values that configure the elements or adjust their behavior in various ways to meet the criteria the users want.
- Global attributes
- Global attributes are attributes common to all HTML elements; they can be used on all elements, though they may have no effect on some elements.
- Link types
- In HTML, the following link types indicate the relationship between two documents, in which one links to the other using an
- Content Categories
- Every HTML element is a member of one or more content categories — these categories group elements that share common characteristics.
- Date and time formats used in HTML
- Certain HTML elements allow you to specify dates and/or times as the value or as the value of an attribute. These include the date and time variations of the
<input>element as well as the