Bản dịch này chưa hoàn thành. Xin hãy giúp dịch bài viết này từ tiếng Anh.
These articles provide how-to information to help you make use of specific technologies and APIs.
- CSS developer guide
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) là một ngôn ngữ quy định cách trình bày, được dùng để định ra các quy tắc thể hiện một tài liệu HTML.
- Event developer guide
- "Sự kiện" liên quan đến một design pattern được dùng trong việc xử lý các quá trình không đồng bộ diễn ra trong một trang web và nó cũng liên quan đế and to the naming, characterization, and use of a large number of incidents of different types.
- Graphics on the Web
- Modern Web sites and applications often need to present graphics.
- Guide to Web APIs
- List all Web APIs and what they are doing
- HTML developer guide
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the core language of nearly all Web content. Most of what you see on screen in your browser is described, fundamentally, using HTML.
- Localizations and character encodings
- Browsers process text as Unicode internally. However, a way of representing characters in terms of bytes (character encoding) is used for transferring text over the network to the browser. The HTML specification recommends the use of the UTF-8 encoding (which can represent all of Unicode) and regardless of the encoding used requires Web content to declare what encoding was used.
- Mobile Web Development
- This page provides an overview of some of the main techniques needed to design web sites that work well on mobile devices. If you're looking for information on Mozilla's Firefox OS project, see the Firefox OS page. Or you might be interested in details about Firefox for Android.
- Optimization and performance
- When building modern Web apps and sites, it's important to make your content perform well. That is, to make it work quickly and efficiently. This lets it work effectively both for users of powerful desktop systems as well as for handheld devices with less power.
- Parsing and serializing XML
- The Web platform provides the following objects for parsing and serializing XML:
- The SVG-in-OpenType work is currently in the hands of the MPEG group. Once we're ready for wider adoption the information from wiki.mozilla.org will be moved here, updated and expanded.
- The Web Open Font Format (WOFF)
- WOFF (the Web Open Font Format) is a web font format developed by Mozilla in concert with Type Supply, LettError, and other organizations. It
- User experience
- Making the user experience of your Web site or app a pleasant one for your users is important if you want users to come back and use it again and again. Here you'll find articles that may help you along.
- Using FormData Objects
FormDataobject lets you compile a set of key/value pairs to send using
XMLHttpRequest. Its primarily intended for use in sending form data, but can be used independently from forms in order to transmit keyed data. The transmitted data is in the same format that the form's
submit()method would use to send the data if the form's encoding type were set to "multipart/form-data".
- Defines numerous technical terms related to the Web and Internet.