sizeX read-only property of the
VRStageParameters interface returns the width of the play-area bounds in meters.
The bounds are defined as an axis-aligned rectangle on the floor, for safety purposes. Content should not require the user to move beyond these bounds; however, it is possible for the user to ignore the bounds resulting in position values outside of this rectangle. The center of the rectangle is at (0,0,0) in standing-space coordinates.
var mySizeX = vrStageParametersInstance.
A float representing the width in meters.
The definition of 'sizeX' in that specification.
|Editor's Draft||Initial definition|
|Feature||Android webview||Chrome for Android||Edge mobile||Firefox for Android||IE mobile||Opera Android||iOS Safari|
1. Only works on desktop in an experimental version of Chrome (other builds won't return any devices when
Navigator.getVRDisplays() is invoked).
2. This feature is behind the
WebVR preference. To change preferences in Chrome, visit chrome://flags.
3. Windows support was enabled in Firefox 55.
4. macOS support was enabled in Firefox 58.
5. Currently supported only by Google Daydream.