This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
Update the documentation
First of all, if you've seen a problem with the documentation, you should always feel free to correct it yourself.
- Sign in using Github.
- Click the blue Edit button on any page to open the editor.
- Click the Publish button when you're finished making changes.
The documentation here is in a wiki, and is curated by a team of volunteers and paid staff, so don't be shy—your grammar doesn't have to be perfect. We'll clean it up if you make a mistake; no harm done!
For more information about contributing to MDN documentation, see:
Join the conversation
Talk to us! There are a few ways to get in touch with other people who work on MDN content.
We use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) to converse about MDN and its content. You can join in the conversation! We have several channels to choose from, depending on your specific area of interest:
- MDN site content (#mdn)
- This channel is for general discussion of MDN: using the site, reading content on the site, and contributing to the site's content. If you have questions or comments about article content, new articles you'd like to see or create, or just want to talk with the writing team, this is the place to be.
- Documentation site development (#mdndev)
- The #mdndev channel is where we talk about the development work of the platform that runs the MDN site. If you have problems with the site's functionality, or ideas for features, you can join us here to talk about it.
Longer-term discussions happen on our MDN discussion forum. You can post to the forum via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you join the forum, you can choose to have notifications about discussions sent to you via email as well.
Report an issue
If you see a problem in the documentation and can't fix it yourself for any reason, you can report the issue! You can use this form for any documentation issue at all, for example:
- a simple correction
- a request for an entirely new piece of content
- reporting inappropriate content (including spam and misplaced translations)
As mentioned before, we invite you to contribute the changes yourself, but this option is available for you as well.
If you encounter problems with the MDN web site, or have ideas for new features for the site, you can submit a ticket to the MDN development team.