This page is not complete.
Firefox's new parallel CSS engine — also known as Quantum CSS or Stylo, which was first enabled by default in Firefox 57 for desktop, has now been enabled in Firefox for Android.
- In the CSS Pane rules view (see Examine and edit CSS), the keyboard shortcuts for precise value increments (increase/decrease by 0.1) have changed from Alt + Up/Down to Ctrl + Up/Down on Linux and Windows, to avoid clashes with default OS-level shortcuts (see Bug 1413314).
- Also in the CSS Pane rules view, CSS variable names will now auto-complete (Bug 1422635). If you enter
var(into a property value and then type a dash (
-), any variables you have declared in your CSS will then appear in an autocomplete list.
Pressing the Enter key in
contenteditable now inserts
<div> elements when the caret is in an inline element or text node which is a child of a block level editing host — instead of inserting
<br> elements like it used to. If you want to use the old behavior on your app, you can do it with
document.execCommand(). See Differences in markup generation for more details.
Array.prototype.values() method has been added again (Bug 1420101). It was disabled due to compatibilty issues in earlier versions. Make sure your code doesn't have any custom implementation of this method.
- In the Web Authentication API, the
MakePublicKeyCredentialOptionsdictionary object has been renamed
PublicKeyCredentialCreationOptions; this change has been made in Firefox (Bug 1436473).
dom.workers.enabledpref has been removed, meaning workers can no longer be disabled (Bug 1434934).
bodyproperty is now implemented on the
Documentinterface, rather than the
HTMLDocumentinterface (Bug 1276438).
PerformanceResourceTimingis now available in workers (Bug 1425458).
PerformanceObserver.takeRecords()method has been implemented (Bug 1436692).
KeyboardEvent.keyCodeattribute of punctuation key becomes non-zero even if active keyboard layout doesn't produce ASCII character. See the detail. Note that please do not use
KeyboardEvent.keyCodein new applications. Please consider to use
Animation.updatePlaybackRate()method has been implemented (Bug 1436659).
- New rules have been included for determining keyCode values of punctuation keys (Bug 1036008).
Media and WebRTC
- When recording or sharing media obtained using
getUserMedia(), muting the camera by setting the corresponding track's
falsenow turns off the camera's "in use" indicator light, to help the user more easily see that the camera is not in use (Bug 1299515).
- Removing a track from an
removeTrack()no longer removes the track's
RTCRtpSenderfrom the peer connection's list of senders as reported by
RTCRtpSynchronizationSourceobjects' timestamps were previously being reported based on values returned by
Date.getTime(). In Firefox 60, these have been fixed to correctly use the Performance Timing API instead (Bug 1433576).
Canvas and WebGL
- The proprietary
disabledvalues are no longer available (Bug 1405087).
- The proprietary
-moz-border-left-colorsproperties have been removed from the platform completely (Bug 1429723).
- Site compatibility for Firefox 60
- Firefox 58 for developers
- Firefox 57 for developers
- Firefox 56 for developers
- Firefox 55 for developers
- Firefox 54 for developers
- Firefox 53 for developers
- Firefox 52 for developers
- Firefox 51 for developers
- Firefox 50 for developers
- Firefox 49 for developers
- Firefox 48 for developers
- Firefox 47 for developers
- Firefox 46 for developers
- Firefox 45 for developers
- Firefox 44 for developers
- Firefox 43 for developers
- Firefox 42 for developers
- Firefox 41 for developers
- Firefox 40 for developers
- Firefox 39 for developers
- Firefox 38 for developers
- Firefox 37 for developers
- Firefox 36 for developers
- Firefox 35 for developers
- Firefox 34 for developers
- Firefox 33 for developers
- Firefox 32 for developers
- Firefox 31 for developers
- Firefox 30 for developers
- Firefox 29 for developers
- Firefox 28 for developers