var promise = SerialPort.setSignals(options);
- An object with any of the following values:
- A boolean indicating to the other end of a serial connection that is is clear to send data.
- A boolean that toggles the control signal needed to communicate over a serial connection.
- A boolean indicating whether the device is ready to send and receive data.
- A boolean indicating whether a ring signal should be sent down the serial connection.
|Web Serial API
The definition of 'SerialPort.setSignals()' in that specification.
BCD tables only load in the browser