This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
Esta página está incompleta.
Aplicações da Web Progressivas são aplicações da Web que utilizam APIs e funcionaldiades emergentes do navegador da Web, juntamente com a estratégia tradicional de melhoramento progressivo, para trazer uma experiência do utilziador semelhante a uma aplicação nativa para as aplicações da Web de plataforma cruzada. Progressive Web Apps are a useful design pattern, though they aren't a formalized standard. PWA can be thought of as similar to AJAX or other similar patterns that encompass a set of application attributes, including use of specific web technologies and techniques. This set of docs tells you all you need to know about them.
- Secure contexts (HTTPS)
- The web application must be served over a secure network. Being a secure site is not only a best practice, but it also establishes your web application as a trusted site especially if users need to make secure transactions. Most of the features related to a PWA such as geolocation and even service workers are available only once the app has been loaded using HTTPS.
- Service workers
- A service worker is a script that allows intercepting and control of how a web browser handles its network requests and asset caching. With service workers, web developers can create reliably fast web pages and offline experiences.
- Manifest file
- A JSON file that controls how your app appears to the user and ensures that progressive web apps are discoverable. It describes the name of the app, the start URL, icons, and all of the other details necessary to transform the website into an app-like format.
Vantagens de PWA
PWAs should be discoverable, installable, linkable, network independent, progressive, re-engageable, responsive, and safe. To find out more about what these mean, read Progressive web app advantages.
Para saber como implementar as PWAs, consulte o nosso guia de programação PWA.
<-- The temporary automatic list below will be replaced soon -->
- Desenho responsivo
- As aplicações da Web responsivas utilizam tecnologias, tais como consultas de multimédia e viewport para se certificar que as suas UIs irão enquadrar qualquer fator de forma: pc, telemóvel, tablet, ou que quer que venha a seguir.
- Objetivos eventuais para as aplicações da Web :
Everything below this point is left over from the old version of this page and will be revamped as other content is overhauled.
Guias de PWA núcleo
The following guides show you what need to do to implement a PWA, by examining a simple example and showing you how all the pieces work.
- Introduction to progressive web apps
- Progressive web app structure
- Making PWAs work offline with Service workers
- How to make PWAs installable
- How to make PWAs re-engageable using Notifications and Push
- Progressive loading
- Collection of resources, codelabs and tools you need to build PWAs by the team at pwafire.org
- Setting up your Progressive Web App Development environment
Guias de tecnologia
- Client-side storage — A lengthy guide showing how and when to use web storage, IndexedDB, and service workers.
- Using service workers — A more in-depth guide covering the Service Worker API.
- Using IndexedDB — The fundamentals of IndexedDB, explained in detail.
- Using the Web Storage API — The Web storage API made simple.
- Instant Loading Web Apps with An Application Shell Architecture — A guide to using the App Shell coding pattern to create apps that load quickly.
- Using the Push API — Learn the essentials behind the Web Push API.
- Using the Notifications API — Web notifications in a nutshell.
- The building blocks of responsive design — Learn the basics of responsive design, an essential topic for modern app layout.
- Mobile first — Often when creating responsive application layouts, it makes sense to create the mobile layout as the default, and build wider layouts on top.
- Add to home screen guide — Learn how your apps can take advantage of Add to home screen (A2HS).
- ServiceWorkerWare — An Express-like microframework for easy Service Worker development.
- oghliner — Not only a template but a tool for deploying Offline Web Apps to GitHub Pages.
- sw-precache — A node module to generate service worker code that will precache specific resources.
- workbox — Spiritual successor to sw-precache with more advanced caching strategies and easy precaching.
- upup — A tiny script that makes sure your site is always there for your users.
- The service worker cookbook — A series of excellent service worker/push recipes, showing how to implement an offline app, but also much more.
- PWA VS Code extension - A collection of all essential code snippets you need to build Progressive Web Apps right there in your VS Code environment.
- Progressive web apps on Google Developers.
- Progressive Web Apps: Escaping Tabs Without Losing Our Soul by Alex Russell.
- Progressive Web Apps Check List.
- The Lighthouse Tool by Google.
- Tools for building progressive web apps with Angular.
- React PWA Guide Kit.
- Offline-capable Pokédex web site.
- Hacker News readers as Progressive Web Apps.
- Progressive Web App: Advantages in a nutshell
- Why Progressive Web Apps Are The Future of Mobile Web (2019 Research).
- Progressive Web Apps: Everything You Need To Know