This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
As aplicações da Web progressivas utilizam APIs da Web modernas, em conjunto com a estratégia tradicional de melhoramento progressivo, para criar aplicações da Web multiplataforma. Estas aplicações funcionam em qualquer lugar e fornecem vários funcionalidades que oferecem as mesmas vantagens de experiência do utilizador que as aplicações nativas. Este conjunto de documentos informa tudo o que precisa de saber sobre as mesmas.
Vantagens de PWA
PWAs should be discoverable, installable, linkable, network independent, progressive, re-engageable, responsive, and safe. To find out more about what these mean, read Progressive web app advantages.
Google uses a helpful acronym for us to understand why PWAs are so effective: FIRE – Fast, Integrated, Reliable, and Engaging.
Para saber como implementar as PWAs, consulte os guias listados na secção abaixo.
Guias de PWA Principais
The following guides show you what need to do to implement a PWA, by examining a simple example and showing you how all the pieces work.
- Introduction to progressive web apps
- Progressive web app structure
- Making PWAs work offline with Service workers
- How to make PWAs installable
- How to make PWAs re-engageable using Notifications and Push
- Progressive loading
Guias de tecnologia
- Client-side storage — a lengthy guide showing how and when to use web storage, IndexedDB, and service workers.
- Using service workers — a more in-depth guide covering the Service Worker API.
- Using IndexedDB — the fundamentals of IndexedDB, explained in detail.
- Using the Web Storage API — the Web storage API made simple.
- Instant Loading Web Apps with An Application Shell Architecture — a guide to using the App Shell coding pattern to create apps that load quickly.
- Using the Push API — learn the essentials behind the Web Push API.
- Using the Notifications API — web notifications in a nutshell.
- The building blocks of responsive design — learn the basics of responsive design, an essential topic for modern app layout.
- Mobile first — often when creating responsive application layouts, it makes sense to create the mobile layout as the default, and build wider layouts on top.
- Add to home screen guide — learn how your apps can take advantage of Add to home screen (A2HS).
- ServiceWorkerWare — an Express-like microframework for easy Service Worker development.
- oghliner — not only a template but a tool for deploying Offline Web Apps to GitHub Pages.
- sw-precache — a node module to generate service worker code that will precache specific resources.
- workbox — spiritual successor to sw-precache with more advanced caching strategies and easy precaching.
- upup — a tiny script that makes sure your site is always there for your users.
- The service worker cookbook — A series of excellent service worker/push recipes, showing how to implement an offline app, but also much more.
- Progressive web apps on Google Developers
- Progressive Web Apps: Escaping Tabs Without Losing Our Soul by Alex Russell
- Progressive Web Apps Check List
- The Lighthouse Tool by Google
- Tools for building progressive web apps with Angular
- React PWA Guide Kit
- Offline-capable Pokédex web site
- Hacker News readers as Progressive Web Apps
- Why Progressive Web Apps Are The Future of Mobile Web (2019 Research)