Tasuqilt agi ur temmid ara. Ma ulac aɣilif, mudd afus di tsuqilt n umagrad agi si teglizit.
Lemdet asnulfu n isnasen n Web atrar deg seqdec titiknulujitin tineggura ed tiktiwin n Web-isnasen n Web ay sɛun tazmert maqṛen deg iminigen itraren ineggura,u tin ara ymmuden tarmit ilhan deg iminigen .
Tatiknikit tatrart n isnasen
- Isnasen web Tifarayin
- Isnasen Web tifarayin teselkem tuṭfa n wasmel Web/isnasen d imeslugen ig all the best parts of the Web — such as discoverability via search engines, being linkable via URLs, and working across multiple form factors — and supercharging them with modern APIs (such as Service Workers and Push) and features that confer other benefits more commonly attributed to native apps.
The guides listed below cover common areas of functionality that you'll want to cover/implement in web apps. Each page includes workflows, tutorials, references, examples, and other useful information.
- This Quick Start guide introduces a recommended tool chain for creating web apps, and outlines the specific requirements for building Firefox OS applications.
- Basic data flow
- Setting up the data flow through your application, HTTP basics, Ajax.
- Modern web app architecture
- A basic introduction to modern web app architecture and development: MVC, frameworks, etc.
- Gather and modify data
- Retrieving data from files, device hardware (e.g. battery, proximity, light sensor) and key services (e.g. camera, contacts).
- User notifications
- System notifications, alarms, vibration.
- Implement user input and control mechanisms
- Mouse, keyboard, pointer lock, touch inputs, drag and drop, and more.
- Work offline
- appCache, service workers, localStorage, and IndexedDB.
- Audio and video delivery
- Delivery of video and audio onto a web document.
- Audio and video manipulation
- How to manipulate audio and video using
<canvas>, Web Audio API, etc.
- Articles about making your web apps perform better.