Although the APIs are based on the Chrome devtools APIs, there are still many features that are not yet implemented in Firefox, and therefore are not documented here. To see which features are currently missing please see Limitations of the devtools APIs.
devtools.panels API lets a devtools extension define its user interface inside the devtools window.
devtools.panels API you can create new panels in the devtools window.
Like all the
devtools APIs, this API is only available to code running in the document defined in the devtools_page manifest.json key, or in other devtools documents created by the extension (such as the panel's own document). See Extending the developer tools for more.
- Represents the HTML/CSS inspector in the browser's devtools.
- Represents a devtools panel created by the extension.
- Represents a pane that an extension has added to the HTML/CSS inspector in the browser's devtools.
- Creates a new devtools panel.
- Fired when the devtools theme changes.
BCD tables only load in the browser