Esta tradução está incompleta. Por favor, ajude a traduzir este artigo do Inglês.
Para criar sites da Web, deverá saber sobre HTML — a tecnologia essencial para definir as estrutura de uma página da Web. HTML é utilizado para especificar se o seu conteúdo da Web deve ser reconhecido como um parágrafo, lista, cabeçalho, hiperligação, imagem, leitor de multimédia, formulário, ou um dos muitos outros elementos disponíveis ou mesmo um novo elemento que defina.
Passos de aprendizagem
Ideally you should start your learning journey by learning HTML. Start by reading Introduction to HTML. You may then move on to learning about more advanced topics such as:
- HTML5 APIs
- CSS, and how to use it to style HTML (for example alter your text size and fonts used, add borders and drop shadows, layout your page with multiple columns, add animations and other visual effects.)
Before starting this topic, you should have at least basic familiarity with using computers, and using the Web passively (i.e. just looking at it, consuming the content). You should have a basic work environment set up as detailed in Installing basic software, and understand how to create and manage files, as detailed in Dealing with files — both are parts of our Getting started with the web complete beginner's module.
It is recommended that you work through Getting started with the web before attempting this topic, however it isn't absolutely necessary; much of what is covered in the HTML basics article is also covered in our Introduction to HTML module, albeit in a lot more detail.
- Introduction to HTML
- This module sets the stage, getting you used to important concepts and syntax, looking at applying HTML to text, how to create hyperlinks, and how to use HTML to structure a webpage.
- Multimedia and embedding
- This module explores how to use HTML to include multimedia in your web pages, including the different ways that images can be included, and how to embed video, audio, and even entire other webpages.
- HTML Tables
- Representing tabular data on a webpage in an understandable, accessible way can be a challenge. This module covers basic table markup, along with more complex features such as implementing captions and summaries.
- HTML Forms
- Forms are a very important part of the Web — these provide much of the functionality you need for interacting with web sites, e.g. registering and logging in, sending feedback, buying products, and more. This module gets you started with creating the client-side parts of forms.
Solving common HTML problems
Use HTML to solve common problems provides links to sections of content explaining how to use HTML to solve very common problems when creating a webpage: dealing with titles, adding images or videos, emphasizing content, creating a basic form, etc.
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language) na MDN.
- O ponto de entrada principal para a documentação HTML na MDN, incluindo as referências de elementos e atributos detalhadas - se quiser saber quais os atributos ou os elementos que tem um atributo, por exemplo, este é um ótimo lugar para começar.