An object implementing the
StyleSheet interface represents a single style sheet. CSS style sheets will further implement the more specialized
- This property indicates whether the current stylesheet has been applied or not.
- Returns the location of the stylesheet.
- Specifies the intended destination medium for style information.
- Returns the node that associates this style sheet with the document.
- Returns the stylesheet that is including this one, if any.
- Returns the advisory title of the current style sheet.
- Specifies the style sheet language for this style sheet.