Deze vertaling is niet volledig. Help dit artikel te vertalen vanuit het Engels.
This tutorial will help get you started using SVG.
SVG was developed by the World Wide Web consortium(W3C) since 1999.
- SVG element reference
- Details about each SVG element.
- SVG attribute reference
- Details about each SVG attribute.
- SVG DOM interface reference
- Applying SVG effects to HTML content
- Google Maps (route overlay) & Docs (spreadsheet charting)
- SVG bubble menus
- SVG authoring guidelines
- An overview of the Mozilla SVG Project
- Frequently asked questions regarding SVG and Mozilla
- SVG as an image
- SVG animation with SMIL
- SVG art gallery
Animation and interactions
- Some real eye-candy SVG at svg-wow.org
- Firefox extension (Grafox) to add a subset of SMIL animation support
- Interactive photos manipulation
- HTML transformations using SVG's
Mapping, charting, games & 3D experiments
While a little SVG can go a long way to enhanced web content, here are some examples of heavy SVG usage.