This tutorial will help get you started using SVG.
SVG was developed by the World Wide Web consortium(W3C) since 1999.
- SVG element reference
- Details about each SVG element.
- SVG attribute reference
- Details about each SVG attribute.
- SVG DOM interface reference
- Applying SVG effects to HTML content
- Google Maps (route overlay) & Docs (spreadsheet charting)
- SVG bubble menus
- SVG authoring guidelines
- An overview of the Mozilla SVG Project
- Frequently asked questions regarding SVG and Mozilla
- SVG as an image
- SVG animation with SMIL
- SVG art gallery
Animation and interactions
- Some real eye-candy SVG at svg-wow.org
- Firefox extension (Grafox) to add a subset of SMIL animation support
- Interactive photos manipulation
- HTML transformations using SVG's
Mapping, charting, games & 3D experiments
While a little SVG can go a long way to enhanced web content, here are some examples of heavy SVG usage.