trackEvent = new TrackEvent(type, eventInfo);
- The type of track event which is described by the object:
- An optional dictionary providing additional information configuring the new event;
it can contain the following fields in any combination:
- The track to which the event refers; this is
nullby default, but should be set to a
TextTrackas appropriate given the type of track.
- A Boolean indicating whether the event bubbles or not.
- A Boolean indicating whether or not the event can be canceled.
- A Boolean indicating whether or not the event will trigger listeners outside of
a shadow root; see
Event.composedfor more details.
TrackEvent object, initialized as described by the
inputs to the constructor.
No specification found
No specification data found for
Check for problems with this page or contribute a missing
spec_url to mdn/browser-compat-data. Also make sure the specification is included in w3c/browser-specs.