Доброволците ни все още не са превели статията на Български. Присъединете се и помогнете да свършим тая работа!
Можете да прочетете статията и на English (US).
If-Range HTTP request header makes a range request conditional: if the condition is fulfilled, the range request will be issued and the server sends back a
Partial Content answer with the appropriate body. If the condition is not fulfilled, the full resource is sent back, with a
The most common use case is to resume a download, to guarantee that the stored resource has not been modified since the last fragment has been received.
|Header type||Request header|
|Forbidden header name||no|
If-Range: <day-name>, <day> <month> <year> <hour>:<minute>:<second> GMT If-Range: <etag>
- An entity tag uniquely representing the requested resource. It is a string of ASCII characters placed between double quotes (Like
"675af34563dc-tr34") and may be prefixed by
W/to indicate that the weak comparison algorithm should be used.
- One of "Mon", "Tue", "Wed", "Thu", "Fri", "Sat", or "Sun" (case-sensitive).
- 2 digit day number, e.g. "04" or "23".
- One of "Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr", "May", "Jun", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec" (case sensitive).
- 4 digit year number, e.g. "1990" or "2016".
- 2 digit hour number, e.g. "09" or "23".
- 2 digit minute number, e.g. "04" or "59".
- 2 digit second number, e.g. "04" or "59".
Greenwich Mean Time. HTTP dates are always expressed in GMT, never in local time.
If-Range: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 07:28:00 GMT
|RFC 7233, section 3.2: If-Range||Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Range Requests|
The compatibility table in this page is generated from structured data. If you'd like to contribute to the data, please check out https://github.com/mdn/browser-compat-data and send us a pull request.
|Basic support||Chrome Full support Yes||Edge Full support Yes||Firefox Full support Yes||IE Full support Yes||Opera Full support Yes||Safari Full support Yes||WebView Android Full support Yes||Chrome Android Full support Yes||Edge Mobile Full support Yes||Firefox Android Full support Yes||Opera Android Full support Yes||Safari iOS Full support Yes||Samsung Internet Android Full support Yes|
- Full support
- Full support