- ARIA 介绍
- 关于借助 ARIA 使得动态内容可访问的快速介绍。也可参考经典的 ARIA 介绍 - Gez Lemon，2008 年。
- Web 应用与 ARIA FAQ
- 在视频频和屏幕阅读器使用 ARIA
- 在 HTML 使用 ARIA
- A practical guide for developers. It suggests what ARIA attributes to use on HTML elements. Suggestions are based on implementation realities.一份为开发人员提供实用指南。它建议一些基于基于执行的在HTML元素上使用哪些ARIA属性。
- A nice intro to using ARIA landmarks to improve web page navigation for screen reader users. See also, ARIA landmark implementation notes and examples on real sites (updated as of July '11).
- ARIA is not just for dynamic content! Learn how to improve accessibility of HTML forms using additional ARIA attributes.
- ARIA 活动区域
- 用ARIA 活动区域去通知内容的改变
- A quick summary of live regions, by the makers of JAWS screen reader software. Note that live regions are also supported by NVDA in Firefox, and VoiceOver with Safari (as of OS X Lion and iOS 5).
- Style Guide for Keyboard Navigation
- A challenge with ARIA is getting developers to implement consistent behavior -- clearly best for users. This style guide describes the keyboard interface for common widgets.
- Widget Techniques, Tutorials, and Examples
- Need a slider, a menu, or another kind of widget? Find resources here.
- If you're starting a new project, choose a UI widget library with ARIA support already built-in. Warning: this is from 2009 -- content should be moved to an MDN page where it can be updated.
- Accessibility of HTML5 and Rich Internet Applications - CSUN 2012 Workshop Materials
- Includes slide presentations and examples.
- Free ARIA Google Group
- A place to ask questions about ARIA, as well as make suggestions for improving the ARIA documentation found on these pages.
ARIA information on blogs tends to get out of date quickly. Still, there is some great info out there from other developers making ARIA work today.
- ARIA 示例库
- A set of barebones example files which are easy to learn from.
- 可访问的 JS 组件库演示
- Dojo, jQuery, Fluid, YUI
- Yahoo! 邮箱
- Yahoo! puts it all together with Yahoo! Mail, a web app that almost looks like a native app. It works very well. As a review of Yahoo! Mail by screen reader Marco Zehe says, "Keep up the good work!".
- Yahoo! 搜索
- Yahoo! has done an amazing job of advancing ARIA here, by exercising ARIA's full capabilities and sharing their techniques. Yahoo! Search uses a combination of ARIA landmarks, live regions, and widgets.
- WAI-ARIA Activities Overview at W3C
- Authoritative Overview of WAI-ARIA Standardization efforts by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
- WAI-ARIA Specification
- The W3C specification itself, useful as a reference. Note that, at this stage, it is important to test compatibility, as implementations are still inconsistent.
- WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices
- Like the W3C WAI-ARIA specification, the official best practices represents a future ideal -- a day when authors can rely on consistent ARIA support across browsers and screen readers. The W3C documents provide an in-depth view of ARIA.
For now, web developers implementing ARIA should maximize compatibility. Use best practices docs and examples based on current implementations.
- Open AJAX Accessibility Task Force
- The Open AJAX effort centers around developing tools, sample files, and automated tests for ARIA.
- Under Construction: WCAG 2.0 ARIA Techniques
- The community needs a complete set of WCAG techniques for WAI-ARIA + HTML, so that organizations can be comfortable claiming their ARIA-enabled content is WCAG compliant. This is mostly important when regulations or policies are based on WCAG.