readAsText(File); readAsText(Blob); readAsText(File, encoding); readAsText(Blob, encoding);
DOMString representing the input data.
The following exceptions can be raised by this method:
- is raised when the resource represented by the DOM
Blobcannot be found, e.g. because it has been erased.
- is raised when one of the following problematic situation is detected:
- the resource has been modified by a third party;
- too many read are performed simultaneously;
- the file pointed by the resource is unsafe for a use from the Web (like it is a system file).
- is raised when the resource cannot be read due to a permission problem, like a concurrent lock.
- is raised when the resource is a data URL and exceed the limit length defined by each browser.
The definition of 'readAsText' in that specification.
|Working Draft||Initial definition.|
BCD tables only load in the browser