This page is not complete.
write() method of
NDEFReader interface writes a
specified message to a compatible NFC tag.
var sessionPromise = NDEFReader.write(message, options);
Promise that resolves with
undefined when and if the
message transfer is successfully completed.
This method doesn't throw true exceptions; instead, it rejects the returned promise,
passing into it a
name is one of the
- The write operation was aborted with
AbortSignalpassed in options.
- The permission for this operation was rejected or
falseand there are already records on the tag.
- There is no NFC adapter compatible with Web NFC, or the available NFC adapter does not support pushing messages, or connection can not be established.
- The UA is not allowed to access underlying NFC adapter (e.g., due to user preference).
- Transfer failed after it already started (e.g., the tag was removed from the reader).
|Web NFC API |
BCD tables only load in the browser