Переклад не закінчено. Будь ласка, допоможіть перекласти цю статтю з англійської.
The articles below include content about downloading and building Mozilla code. In addition, you'll find helpful articles about how the code works, how to build add-ons for Mozilla applications and the like.
- Add-ons add new functionality to Gecko-based applications such as Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Thunderbird.
- Firefox is Mozilla's popular Web browser, available for multiple platforms including Windows, OS X, and Linux on the desktop and all Android and iOS mobile devices. With broad compatibility, the latest in Web technologies, and powerful development tools, Firefox is a great choice for both Web developers and end users.
- Mozilla technologies
- Mozilla has several technologies used as components of its projects. These are documented here.
- The preference system makes it possible to store data for Mozilla applications using a key/value pairing system. These articles provide information about how to use the preference system.
- Here you'll find links to documentation about various Mozilla projects; these are often parts of Firefox or other products, but may also be used in other projects as well.