RTCDTMFToneChangeEvent() constructor creates a new
var event = new RTCDTMFToneChangeEvent(type, options);
DOMStringcontaining the name of the event. This is always
- A dictionary of type
RTCDTMFToneChangeEventInit, which may contain one or more of the following fields:
RTCDTMFToneChangeEvent, configured as specified in the
- The digits 0-9
- These characters represent the digit keys on a telephone keypad.
- The letters A-D
- These characters represent the "A" through "D" keys which are part of the DTMF standard but not included on most telephones. These are not interpreted as digits. Lower-case "a"-"d" automatically gets converted to upper-case.
- The pound/hash sign ("#") and the asterisk ("*")
- These correspond to the similarly-labeled keys which are typically on the bottom row of the telephone keypad.
- The comma (",")
- This character instructs the dialing process to pause for two seconds before sending the next character in the buffer.
All other characters are unrecognized and will cause
insertDTMF() to throw an
|WebRTC 1.0: Real-time Communication Between Browsers
The definition of 'RTCDTMFToneChangeEvent()' in that specification.
|Candidate Recommendation||Initial definition.|
BCD tables only load in the browser