This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
This section describes the CSSStyleSheet object, which represents a single CSS stylesheet.
A CSS stylesheet consists of CSS rules, each of them can be manipulated through its CSSRule object. The stylesheet object itself lets you examine and modify the stylesheet, including its list of rules.
You can get the list of stylesheets for a given document using the document.styleSheets property.
- Returns all of the CSS rules in the stylesheet as an array.
- This property indicates whether the current stylesheet has been applied or not.
- Returns the location of the stylesheet.
- Specifies the intended destination medium for style information.
- Returns the node that associates this style sheet with the document.
- If this style sheet comes from an @import rule, the ownerRule property will contain the CSSImportRule.
- Returns the stylesheet that is including this one, if any.
- Returns the advisory title of the current style sheet.
- Specifies the style sheet language for this style sheet.
- Deletes a rule from the stylesheet.
- Inserts a new style rule into the current style sheet.