XMLHttpRequestEventTarget is the interface that describes the event handlers you can implement in an object that will handle events for an
- The function to call when a request is aborted.
- The function to call when a request encounters an error.
- The function to call when an HTTP request returns after successfully loading content.
- A function that gets called when the HTTP request first begins loading data.
- A function that is called periodically with information about the progress of the request.
A function that is called if the event times out; this only happens if a timeout has been previously established by setting the value of the
- A function that is called when the load is completed, even if the request failed.
Document Tags and Contributors
Last updated by: Sheppy,