현재 번역은 완벽하지 않습니다. 한국어로 문서 번역에 동참해주세요.
HTTP는 상당히 확장 가능한 프로토콜입니다. 자원과 URI의 개념, 메시지의 단순한 구조, 통신 흐름을 위한 클라이언트-서버 구조와 같은 몇 가지 기본 개념에 의존합니다. 이러한 기본 개념을 토대로, 새로운 HTTP 메서드나 헤더의 생성을 통해 새로운 기능과 새로운 의미를 더하는 수많은 확장들이 수년간 생겨났습니다.
- HTTP 개요
- Describes what HTTP is and its role in the Web architecture, its position in the protocol stack.
- HTTP의 진화
- HTTP was created in the early 1990s and has been extended several times. This article goes through its history and describes HTTP/0.9, HTTP/1.0, HTTP/1.1, and the modern HTTP/2 as well as minor novelties introduced over the years.
- Negotiating an HTTP version
- Explains how a client and a server can negotiate a specific HTTP version and eventually upgrade the protocol version used.
- Resources and URIs
- A brief introduction of the notion of resources, identifiers, and locations on the Web.
- 웹 리소스 식별
- Describes how Web resources are referenced and how to locate them.
- Data URIs
- A specific kind of URIs that directly embeds the resource it represents. Data URIs are very convenient, but have some caveats.
- Separating identity and location of a resource: the Alt-Svc HTTP header
- Most of the time identity and location of a Web resource are shared, this can be changed with the
- MIME 타입
- Since HTTP/1.0, different types of content can be transmitted. This article explains how this is done using the
Content-Typeheader and the MIME standard.
- www와 비-www URL 중에서 선택하기
- Advice on using a www-prefixed domain or not, this article explains the consequences of the choice as well as how to make it.
- Flow of an HTTP session
- This fundamental article describes a typical HTTP session: what happens under the hood when you click on a link in your browser…
- HTTP 메시지
- HTTP Messages transmitted during requests or responses have a very clear structure; this introductory article describes this structure, its purpose and its possibilities.
- Frame and message structure in HTTP/2
- HTTP/2 encapsulates and represents HTTP/1.x messages in a binary frame. This article explains the frame structure, its purpose and the way it is encoded.
- HTTP/1.x의 커넥션 관리
- HTTP/1.1 was the first version of HTTP to support persistent connection and pipelining. This article explains these two concepts.
- Connection management in HTTP/2
- HTTP/2 completely revisited how connections are created and maintained: this article explains how HTTP frames allow multiplexing and solve the 'head-of-time' blocking problem of former HTTP versions.
- Content Negotiation
- HTTP introduces a set of headers, starting with
Accept-as a way for a browser to announce the format, language, or encoding it prefers. This article explains how this advertisement happens, how the server is expected to react and how it will choose the most adequate response.