Esta tradução está incompleta. Por favor, ajude a traduzir este artigo.
Os links a seguir lista problemas comuns que você precisará resolver utilizando HTML.
The most basic application of HTML is document structure. If you're new to HTML you should start with this.
- Como criar um documento básico HTML
- Como separar uma página web em seções lógicas
- How to set up a proper structure of headings and paragraphs
Basic text-level semantics
HTML specializes in providing semantic information for a document, so HTML answers many questions you might have about how to get your message across best in your document.
- How to create list of items with HTML
- How to stress or emphasize content
- How to indicate that text is important
- How to display computer code with HTML
- How to annotate images and graphics
- How to mark abbreviations and make them understandable
- How to add quotations and citations to webpages
- How to define terms with HTML
One of the main reasons for HTML is make navigation easy with hyperlinks, which can be used in many different ways:
Images & multimedia
- How to add images to a webpage
- How to add video content to a webpage
- How to add audio content to a webpage
Scripting & styling
HTML only sets up document structure. To solve presentation issues, use CSS, or use scripting to make your page interactive.
Uncommon or advanced problems
Beyond the basics, HTML is very rich and offers advanced features for solving complex problems. These articles help you tackle the less common use cases you may face:
Forms are a complex HTML structure made to send data from a webpage to a web server. We encourage you to go over our full dedicated guide. Here is where you should start:
Some information, called tabular data, needs to be organized into tables with columns and rows. It's one of the most complex HTML structures, and mastering it is not easy:
- How to create a data spreadsheet
- How to make HTML tables accessible
- How to optimize HTML table rendering
- How to represent numeric values with HTML
- How to use data attributes
- How to associate human readable content with arbitrary computer data structures
Advanced text semantics
Advanced images & multimedia
- How to add responsive image to a webpage
- How to add vector image to a webpage
- How to add a hit map on top of an image
HTML is not monolingual. It provides tools to handle common internationalization issues.
- How to add multiple languages into a single webpage
- How to handle Japanese ruby characters
- How to display time and date with HTML