These articles provide how-to information to help you make use of specific technologies and APIs.
Note: This page is going to be a mess for a little while until we finish migrating content. Our apologies!
- CSS developer guide
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a stylesheet language used to describe the presentation of a document written in HTML
- DOM developer guide
- The Document Object Model is an API for HTML and XML documents. It provides a structural representation of the document, enabling the developer to modify its content and visual presentation. Essentially, it connects web pages to scripts or programming languages.
- HTML developer guide
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the core language of nearly all Web content. Most of what you see on screen in your browser is described, fundamentally, using HTML.
- Optimization and performance
- When building modern Web apps and sites, it's important to make your content perform well. That is, to make it work quickly and efficiently. This lets it work effectively both for users of powerful desktop systems as well as for handheld devices with less power.
- Web Telephony