These articles provide how-to information to help you make use of specific technologies and APIs.
Note: This page is going to be a mess for a little while until we finish migrating content. Our apologies!
- CSS developer guide
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a stylesheet language used to describe the presentation of a document written in HTML
- DOM developer guide
- The Document Object Model is an API for HTML and XML documents. It provides a structural representation of the document, enabling the developer to modify its content and visual presentation. Essentially, it connects web pages to scripts or programming languages.
- Event developer guide
- Events refers both to a design pattern used for the asynchronous handling of various incidents which occur in the lifetime of a web page and to the naming, characterization, and use of a large number of incidents of different types.
- Guide to Web APIs
- Editorial review completed.
- HTML 開發者指引
- 超文件標示語言 (HTML) 是幾乎所有網頁的核心。大部分您在瀏覽器中所看到的東西，基本上都是用 HTML 來描述。
- Optimization and performance
- When building modern Web apps and sites, it's important to make your content perform well. That is, to make it work quickly and efficiently. This lets it work effectively both for users of powerful desktop systems as well as for handheld devices with less power.
- Web Telephony
- 網路開放字型格式 (WOFF)
- WOFF（網頁開放字型格式）是由 Mozilla、Type Supply、LettError 和其它組織協力開發的全新網路字型格式。它