Firefox 11 技術文件
Firefox 11 shipped on March 13, 2012. This article provides information about the new features and key bugs fixed in this release, as well as links to more detailed documentation for both web developers and add-on developers.
Changes for Web developers
- The attributes
<video>(en-US) elements have been implemented.
element.outerHTML(en-US) property is now supported on HTML elements.
XMLHttpRequestsupports HTML parsing (en-US).
- Removed support for using the
withCredentialsattributes when performing synchronous requests. Attempting to do so throws an
NS_ERROR_DOM_INVALID_ACCESS_ERRexception. This change has been proposed to the W3C for standardization.
- The new
window.navigator.mozVibrate()method lets you vibrate the device where supported; this is implemented as
Appsobject you can use to install and manage open web applications.
MozBeforePaintevents are no longer fired.
mozRequestAnimationFrame()consumers who used these should pass a callback function instead.
- Support for canceling animation frame requests has been added;
window.mozRequestAnimationFrame()now returns a request ID value, which you can pass to
window.mozCancelAnimationFrame()(en-US) to cancel the request.
Event, HTML events,
MouseEvent) introduced in DOM4 specifications are now supported.
Battery APIis now enabled by default.
- Support for the
muted(en-US) properties on
HTMLMediaElement(en-US) has been added.
document.mozCancelFullScreen()(en-US) now restores the previously full-screen element if some other element was in full-screen mode when the current element's
element.mozRequestFullScreen()(en-US) method was called.
window.mozRequestAnimationFrame()method no longer supports a no-argument form. This form was not used much and is unlikely to become part of the standard.
- SVG-as-an-image can now be drawn into a canvas without tainting the canvas (en-US).
- The non-standard
countryCodeproperty of the
GeoPositionAddressinterface has been removed; see
- Server-sent events (en-US) now support CORS (en-US).
- In the past, when the user followed a link, the values set on the
window.navigatorobject were retained by the new page. Now a new
navigatorobject is created for the new page. This makes Firefox behave like all other browsers.
text-size-adjust(en-US) property is now supported
- CSS3 Conditional Rules are now better supported: nested statements can now be added to @media (en-US), @-moz-document (en-US). (See CSS Syntax (en-US) and CSS at-rules (en-US)).
SVGSVGElement(en-US) DOM interface now support the
- WebSocket API now supports binary messages (see bug 676439).
- Both the protocol and the API has been updated to the latest draft of the specification and the API has been unprefixed (see bug 666349 and bug 695635).
- Previously, messages sent and received using WebSockets in Firefox were limited to 16 MB in size; they may now be up to 2 GB (although memory capacity limitations may prevent them from being that large, Firefox supports it).
- The support for IDBFactory.cmp() (en-US) has been added.
- An IndexedDB key can also be of one of the following types: Date, Arrays and Float (and not only String and Integer).
- The change in Firefox 8 that removed support for double quote characters as delimiters for RFC 2231 and RFC 5987 has been reverted, as this broke some sites, including Outlook Web Access.
- The user agent string in HTTP headers now includes an identifier that lets the server know if the Firefox accessing it is a phone or a tablet.
- The Page Inspector now offers a 3D view (en-US) if your system supports WebGL (en-US).
- The new Style Editor provides a free-form way to edit and compose CSS style sheets in real-time.
- The View Source feature (en-US) now uses the new HTML5 parser instead of the old HTML parser.
Changes for Mozilla and add-on developers
readInputStreamToString()has a new, optional, parameter to configure the character set interpretation while reading the input stream.
Provides a convenient, easy-to-use source code editor that you can use in your add-ons. This is the same editor used by Scratchpad and other developer tools integrated into Firefox.
mozIAsyncHistoryinterface has a new method
mozIAsyncHistory.isURIVisited()to check if a URI has been visited.
- A new interface
mozIVisitStatusCallbackhas been added to provide callback handling functionality for
nsIMacDockSupportinterface now supports adding a text badge to the application's icon in the Dock using its new
- In the
nsINavHistoryResultObserverinterface, you now need to implement
nsINavHistoryResultObserver.containerStateChanged()instead of the obsolete
The following interfaces were implementation details that are no longer needed:
nsIDOMNSElement, see bug707576, use
omni.jarfile is now called
Specifies the delay, in milliseconds, between the mouse cursor beginning to hover and the display of a tooltip.
Build system changes
--enable-tracejitbuild option has been removed.
- Add-ons that have not been updated in a long time are no longer assumed to be compatible by default; this is currently add-ons that indicate a
- Firefox 10 for developers
- Firefox 9 for developers
- Firefox 8 for developers
- Firefox 7 for developers
- Firefox 6 for developers
- Firefox 5 for developers
- Firefox 4 for developers
- Firefox 3.6 for developers
- Firefox 3.5 for developers (en-US)
- Firefox 3 for developers
- Firefox 2 for developers
- Firefox 1.5 for developers