關於開發網頁 apps 的核心技術，包含 DOM 和 WebAPIs。
關鍵的 DOM APIs
- XMLHttpRequest: Sending and receiving data using HTTP and HTTPS
XMLHttpRequestis the DOM API used to send and receive information using HTTP, including for downloading files.
- DOM events
- The event reference provides a complete list of all the events that can be sent and received to interact with DOM objects.
- Touch events
- This documentation covers touch events in particular, which of course you are likely to encounter when developing apps for touchscreen devices.
- An SQL database for Web apps; this provides a great way to store sets of data on the user's device.
StorageAPI provides a way to store small amounts of data on the user's device. This is often used for app preferences, for example.
- App 權限
- A guide to permissions an app needs to perform given tasks, and which permissions different kinds of content and apps get by default, or can request.
- Camera API
- The camera API lets you snap photos and video using the device's built-in camera.
- The "WebAPI" suite of APIs provide access to nearly all the capabilities of the device, from files to network information.
Note: We will list the individual WebAPI links here directly instead of the landing page soon.
Tools for app developers
Technology reference documentation
Getting help from the community
If you still aren't sure how to do what you're trying to get done, feel free to join the conversation!
- Consult the webapps forum:
- Ask your question on the Open Web Apps IRC channel: #openwebapps