核心 Web 技术
- HyperText Markup Language is the language used to describe and define the content of a Web page in a structured format.
- Cascading Style Sheets are used to describe the appearance of Web content.
- Web APIs
- Reference material for each of the individual APIs that comprise the Web's powerful scriptability, including the DOM and all of the related APIs and interfaces you can use to build Web content and apps.
- Scalable Vector Graphics let you describe images as sets of vectors (lines) and shapes in order to allow them to scale smoothly regardless of the size at which they're drawn.
- WebGL brings 3D graphics to the Web by introducing an API that closely conforms to OpenGL ES 2.0, and which can be used in HTML
- The Mathematical Markup Language makes it possible to display complex mathematical equations and syntax.
这页是Web平台参考文献的加载页，它会提供链接到构成 Web 平台的每个API（但它本身并没有子页）