- Elements based upon
endedwhen playback of the media reaches the end of the media.
- Media streams' tracks, which are based on the
endedwhen the track's source permanently stops sending data on the stream. There are various ways this can happen, including:
- There is no more data left to send.
- The user revoked the permissions needed for the data to be sent.
- The hardware generating the source data has been removed or ejected.
- A remote peer has permanently stopped sending data; pausing media does not generate an
- 一个Web Audio API节点停止了播放。这可能是由于它到达了之前设置好的终止时间点，也可能是已播放完了整个音频，或者是已播放完了buffer中的数据。另见
- HTML5 media, Media Capture and Streams and Web Audio API
While this event is defined in more than one specification, at this time they specify this event identically, so we have documented them as if they were one. If at some point that changes, the documentation will be revised.
||The event target (the topmost target in the DOM tree).|
||The type of event.|
||Whether the event normally bubbles or not.|
||Whether the event is cancellable or not.|