PaymentAddress interface of the Payment Request API stores address information.
- The Common Locale Data Repository region code. For example, US, GB, CN, etc.
- An array of strings describing the address. The exact size and content varies by country or location and can include, for example, a street name, house number, apartment number, rural delivery route, descriptive instructions, or post office box number.
- The top level administrative subdivision of the country, for example, a state, province, oblast, or prefecture.
- The city or town portion of the address.
- The dependent locality or sublocality within a city, for example, a neighborhood, borough, district, or UK dependent locality.
- A code used by a jurisdiction for mail routing, for example, the ZIP code in the United States or the PIN code in India.
- A postal sorting code such as is used in France.
- The BCP-47 language code for the address, used to determine the field separators and the order of fields when formatting the address for display.
- The name of the organization, firm, company, or institution at the payment address.
- The name of the recipient, purchaser, or contact person at the payment address.
- The name of an intermediary party or entity responsible for transferring packages between the postal service and the recipient.
- The telephone number of the recipient or contact person.
|Payment Request API
|Candidate Recommendation||Initial definition.|
|Feature||Chrome||Firefox (Gecko)||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari (WebKit)|
|Feature||Android||Android Webview||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||Firefox OS||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile||Chrome for Android|