- Migrate apps from Internet Explorer to Mozilla
- Ever have trouble getting your Internet Explorer-specific Web applications to work with Mozilla? This article covers common issues associated with migrating applications to the open source Mozilla-based browser. You'll first learn basic cross-browser development techniques, and then develop strategies for overcoming the differences between Mozilla and Internet Explorer.
- Using Web Standards in your Web Pages
- This article provides an overview of the process for upgrading the content of your web pages to conform to the W3C web standards. The various sections identify some practices which are at odds with the standards and suggest replacements.
- Choosing Standards Compliance Over Proprietary Practices
- In the development world, there is a need for standards because applications are designed across multiple development groups.
- The Business Benefits of Web Standards
- This article discusses how adhering to web standards, and leaving behind proprietary markup and technologies, can contribute to a company's business goals.
- CSS, DHTML, HTML, Web Development, XHTML, XML