If you're looking for a way to help improve our documentation but don't know where to start, I suggest you check the following categories to see if any pages have been specifically flagged as needing attention:
- NeedsTechnicalReview (use the "Needs Technical Review" checkbox in the editor to flag a page as needing a technical review)
- NeedsEditorialReview (use the "Needs Editorial Review" checkbox in the editor to flag a page as needing a technical review)
- NeedsMigrationReview - if you have migrated a page and would like someone to check it over, add it to this category.
- NeedsAttention - for misc pages that need to be dealt with
The following are lists of articles in those areas that have been tagged as needing work:
- Integrate this example of compositing with alpha blending into the Canvas tutorial into the Compositing lesson of the Canvas tutorial. The existing example with opaque shapes is good for showing the concepts of compositing, while the new one shows how alpha affects them.