The Mozilla Developer Network (MDN) is a wiki on which we document the open Web, Mozilla technologies, Firefox OS, and other developer topics. Anyone is welcome to add and edit content. You don't need to be a programmer or know a lot about technology; there are many different tasks that need to be performed, from the simple (proof-reading and correcting typos) to the complex (writing API documentation).
我们需要你的帮助! 这很简单. 不需要为申请权限和制造错误而操心. 另一方面,请了解MDN community; 我们在这里帮助你! 下面的文档应该帮助你起步.
Documentation for MDN users
- About MDN
- An introduction to MDN, including what we do, how we do it, and the licenses under which our content is offered. In addition, information about localization and our localization communities is provided.
- MDN user guide
- A complete guide to using and finding information on MDN.
- Contributing to MDN
- A look at all the ways you can contribute to MDN, from simple changes to documenting entirely new APIs. In addition, you can learn how to request new documentation if you're not the sort to do writing yourself.
- Localizing MDN
- A guide to translating and localizing content on MDN, as well as the MDN site itself. In addition, information about our localization teams is provided here.
- MDN tools and utilities
- A guide to the dashboards, RSS feeds, and other utility features that can help you optimize your MDN experience.
- The MDN community
- An introduction to the vibrant MDN community and how to get involved!
- MDN style guide
- A guide to the styles and layouts for MDN pages. If you want to be an expert at producing top-notch quality that matches our style guidelines, this is the documentation for you!
- Kuma is the wiki platform that powers MDN. Learn more about it, how it works, and how to use KumaScript, its powerful scripting system. You can also learn how to fork the code and participate in development of this open source software platform.
Want to participate in the discussion about documentation on MDN? Our community talks all the time on IRC!
- Consult the developer documentation forum:
- Join our biweekly developer documentation community meeting
Tools and tasks
- Request developer documentation
- Our developer documentation request form lets you request new documentation or updates to existing documentation. The form guides you through presenting the needed information and helps to ensure that your request will be handled as soon as possible.
- Things to do
- We have several lists of different types of things you can to do help. Refer to these lists to find content you can add or improve.
- Plans and ideas
- 一些关于计划和创意的集合, 这些东西有助于组织MDN上的工作, 未来计划之类的. 这里有巨龙, 进入时请小心!