Below you'll find links to documentation about various Mozilla projects; these are often parts of Firefox or other products, but may also be used in other projects as well.
- Crash reporting
- Firefox ships with an open-source crash reporting system. This system is combination of projects:
- L20n lets localizers reach higher levels of free linguistic expression by sharpening the divide between localization and application logic.
- Personal Security Manager (PSM)
- PSM全称为Personal Security Manager,包含了一套在客户应用程序上执行密码操作的代码库。这些操作包括设置SSL连接，对象签名和签名认证，证书管理（包括发行和废弃），和其它通用PKI函数。
- Social API
- The Social API is an architecture that makes it easier for web browsers to integrate with social media services, using standard web technologies as the API. Once a social service provider is implemented for Firefox, it becomes possible for the browser to integrate web resources from a service, in-chrome user controls and information related to that service.