From time to time, as the developers of MDN's Kuma platform make changes to the site, we provide early access to those new features to members who have opted in to be beta testers. As is typical with any "beta" test, features might not work properly in some situations.
- 勾选复选框成为 Beta 测试者。
- 取消 Beta 测试者的复选框
Give feedback about a beta test
There are two ways you can give feedback about a beta test:
- Share qualitative feedback on the MDN discussion forum. Add a post to the Beta feedback thread. Or,
- File a bug, using the following steps:
- Create an account on Bugzilla if you don't already have one.
- Open a bug report in Bugzilla for MDN.
- Include the word "beta" in the Summary field to help MDN developers filter and triage incoming bugs.
- Fill out the bug report form to the best of your ability. Be as detailed as possible.
- Click the Submit button.