Links to the main references covering Mozilla's Firefox Marketplace APIs, with which you can handle app submissions, configure a payment account for an app, and more.
- Marketplace utility library
- The Submission API lets you validate your app, update your app, and fetch information about the apps available to be installed.
- The Payment API lets you do things like get information about in-app purchases and get information about pricing tiers for various countries.
- The full documentation for the Firefox Marketplace APIs.
Tools for app developers
Technology reference documentation
Getting help from the community
If you still aren't sure how to do what you're trying to get done, feel free to join the conversation!
- Consult the webapps forum:
- Ask your question on the Open Web Apps IRC channel: #openwebapps