This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English.
Subpages of this page are MDN documentation team planning documents, designs, project astatus information, and generally things that you only want to look at if you're interested in participating in the process of coming up with ideas for the future of MDN.
Unless otherwise labeled, pages here are not final documents, and should be assumed not to be official or complete designs.
MDN project plans
- Web platform documentation hierarchy
- The plan for how our open Web documentation will be structured in the future. This design is complete, and implementation is underway.
- Web API documentation status
- Firefox OS documentation status
- Apps zone documentation status
- HTML documentation status
- CSS documentation status
- MDN writing staff meetings (these are employee-only meetings but we publish the notes afterward)