This translation is incomplete. Please help translate this article from English
WindowOrWorkerGlobalScope mixin describes several features common to the
WorkerGlobalScope interfaces. Each of these interfaces can, of course, add more features in addition to the ones listed below.
WindowOrWorkerGlobalScope is a mixin and not an interface; you can't actually create an object of type
- Returns the
CacheStorageobject associated with the current context. This object enables functionality such as storing assets for offline use, and generating custom responses to requests.
- Provides a mechanism for applications to asynchronously access capabilities of indexed databases; returns an
- Returns a boolean indicating whether the current context is secure (
true) or not (
- Returns the origin of the global scope, serialized as a string.
- Decodes a string of data which has been encoded using base-64 encoding.
- Creates a base-64 encoded ASCII string from a string of binary data.
- Cancels the repeated execution set using
- Cancels the delayed execution set using
- Accepts a variety of different image sources, and returns a
Promisewhich resolves to an
ImageBitmap. Optionally the source is cropped to the rectangle of pixels originating at (sx, sy) with width sw, and height sh.
- Starts the process of fetching a resource from the network.
- Schedules a function to execute every time a given number of milliseconds elapses.
- Schedules a function to execute in a given amount of time.
|HTML Living Standard
The definition of '
|Living Standard||This is where the main mixin is defined.|
The definition of 'fetch()' in that specification.
|Living Standard||Definition of the
The definition of 'caches' in that specification.
|Working Draft||Definition of the
|Indexed Database API 2.0
The definition of 'indexedDB' in that specification.
|Recommendation||Definition of the
The definition of 'isSecureContext' in that specification.
|Candidate Recommendation||Definition of the
|Feature||Firefox (Gecko)||Chrome||Edge||Internet Explorer||Opera||Safari|
|Basic support||52 (52)||54||?||?||?||?|
|Feature||Android Webview||Edge||Firefox Mobile (Gecko)||Android||IE Mobile||Opera Mobile||Safari Mobile||Chrome for Android|
|Basic support||?||?||52.0 (52)||?||?||?||?||54|