Ben Eric Shepherd, Mozilla Geliştirici Dökümantasyonu yöneticisiyim. MDC'de ki dökümanların basit okunabilir ve organize edilmiş şekilde olması için buradayım.
Makalelerin okunabilirliği veya düzenlenmesi ile ilgili yardım etmek isterseniz, iletişime geçmekten çekinmeyiniz.
- Ideas for a doc bug tracking web app
- It could be useful to have a web app for tracking doc bugs. It could pull in from Bugzilla information about bugs marked dev-doc-needed and dev-doc-complete, but have its own database to track additional metadata, including who's working on the documentation and doc priority and status information.
- Testing jQuery UI stuff
- We have some plans to use jQuery UI for some stuff on MDC soon; this page is where I'll be testing it once it's installed.
- MDC roadmap
- Rough outline of schedule and priorities for work to be done on MDC's infrastructure and organization.
- MindTouch Deki bug priorities
- Bugs I've filed with MindTouch that I'd like to see fixed soonest.
- MDC unit testing
- Sketch of things to include in unit tests of MDC.
- Ideas for MDC features
- Things we'd like to do on MDC.
- Migrating to Deki
- List of things that need to be done before we finish the migration to Deki.
- MDC localization and translation
- Sounding board for translation of MDC documentation; finding ways to improve our processes and quality.
- Thunderbird documentation list
- Let's get organized so we can make some great developer documentation for Thunderbird!
- Sheppy's to-do list
- All the stuff I mean to do eventually.
- User:Sheppy:Deki skinning project
- Thoughts and ideas regarding the Deki skin for MDC.
- MDC upgrade ideas
Email: eshepherd at mozilla dot com
IRC: sheppy. Sık, sık beni bu kanallarda bulabilirsiniz. #devmo, among ve diğerleri.